On Time Or It's FREE!
Free Service Call with Repair
Click for Internet Specials
Fast Garage Door & Opener Repair
New Garage Doors Installed in One Day
Out of Track Doors · Broken Cables · Broken Springs · Broken Rollers
Bent Tracks · Sections Replaced · Noisy Door Silenced
Remote & Accessries · Opener Repair · Child Safety Systems
Live Company Operator 24/7
Emergency Service 24/7
Open 6am-11pm 7 days a Week
|Las Vegas: 702-637-2700||Henderson/Boulder City: 702-979-3134||Summerlin/Sun City: 702-637-2555||Toll Free: 866-265-4824|
is to help
For Service Today!
- Garage door repair
- Garage door openers - we repair ALL brands
- Garage Door Stanley
- Harrison Garage Door
- Remote Garage Door Opener
- New garage doors
- New garage door openers
- Garage Door Replacement
- Garage Door Installation
- Out of track doors
- Broken cables
- Broken rollers
- Bent tracks
- Sections/Panels replaced
- Noisey door silenced
- Child safety systems
- Remotes and accessories
New Garage Door & Openers
Garage Door Openers & Entry Systems Las Vegas | Garage Doors NV
We offer "2 Hour!!" Garage Door Opener Installation
Precision Model PDS 800
- Superior, Eco-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Quiet Operation
- Interchangeable Belt or Chain Drive
- Supplies 800 Newtons of Lifting Power for Heavy Doors
- 7’, 8’, and 10’ T or I-Rails
- Secure, Long-Range Remote
- Self-Diagnostic System Continually Checks for Proper Operation
The PDS800 accessories include multi-function wall stations, 3-button visor remote controls, miniature key ring remote controls and wireless keypads.
Garage Door Openers by Precision Door Service
A garage door opener and entry system from Precision Garage Door Las Vegas can help add convience to all of your day to day activities and responsibilites. We provide four different types of openers to best fir your home and budget. Take the time to learn about different garage door openers to find the best one for you. Precision Garage Door can also provide garage door opener repair.
Precision offers the Liftmaster and Precision’s own line of openers, all of which feature advance security and safety features
Choose the Type of Garage Door opener to fit your needs
4 Main Types of Openers:
Chain Drive garage door openers use a metal chain to power the opening and closing of your garage door. Chain drive systems are not as quiet as other types of openers.
Chain drive openers are very reliable and economical. It is typically chosen when economy is a primary consideration.
Belt Drive garage door openers are extremely quiet.
This type of garage door opener offers reliable, ultra-quiet and long lasting performance, at a slightly higher cost. It is typically the best choice when noise is a primary consideration.
Screw Drive garage door openers use a lifting mechanism that moves along a threaded steel rod. They are powerful units that will provide many years of reliable service. They are not as quiet as
the belt drive units, but are more economical. Screw drive systems work well with one piece doors, and are often selected for this reason.
Jack Shaft openers are specially designed for applications where a traditional garage door opener won't fit, such as garages with very low, cathedral or obstructed ceilings. The system allows for more overhead storage.
The Liftmaster Model 3800 Jackshaft has a lifetime warranty on the motor and a 5 year warranty on parts.
Keyless Entry Remotes
Choose the Right Company for Service & Installation
- Precision carries the full line of garage door openers.
- Certified technicians
- Outstanding warranties
- Same day service
- Expert repair
- No subcontractors, all technicians are Precision employees
- Evening and weekend appointments available at no extra charge
- Two hour appointment window
Garage Door Opener: Repair or Replace?
As the largest moving part in your home, the safe, secure, and efficient operation of your garage door is essential.
When your garage door opener stops working properly, it can often be repaired without too much problem and repair is typically a less expensive option than replacing your unit. We often recommend repair over replacement for this reason.
There are times when replacement is your best option:
- If your opener is more than 15 years old we recommend replacement to improve the safe operation of your door. Note: Federal Regulations (UL 325) were updated in 1993 making garage door openers safer.
- If we have Safety Concerns with a specific Brand or the manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model.
- If there are no photo electric safety eyes present on your system, we will not be able to repair the unit.
- If the brand no longer exists, parts will be unavailable & replacing your opener is usually the only option.
Thanks to Precision Garage, New Jersey for use of this video. For local information on this please contact:
Las Vegas: 702-637-2700, Henderson/Boulder City: 702-979-3134, Summerlin/Sun City: 702-637-2555
Call Now For a Free Estimate