LiftMaster® MyQ Control Panel ~ Model 888LM
Have you ever left the house wondering if you remembered to close the garage door? Did your children forget their keys at school? If you answered yes to either one of these questions, then you are certainly in luck. With the help of the LiftMaster® MyQ Control Panel, you can check on the status of and operate your garage door, right from your smartphone, tablet or computer (when paired with the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway (model 828LM; sold separately; package available)).
The MyQ® control panel allows you to manage, monitor and control your garage door opener no matter where you may be or what time it is. Simply login to your account via your smartphone or tablet (apps available for both Android and Apple), or from your office or home computer. From there you will be able set all settings, ensure your garage door is closed, open it so that your children can enter, control its opener’s lights and so much more.
You can also purchase the MyQ® Control Panel and the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway together in the MyQ® Package.
Model 888LM Features:
- Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage
- Built in motion-detector with 150° sensing angle
- On/Off switch for deactivation of motion-detecting function
- Adjustable light timer lets you set when you want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door (pre-set at 4 1/2 minutes)
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ® enabled accessoriesdirectly from the control panel
- LiftMaster® Internet Gateway accessory required (sold separately) to utilize MyQ® functionality
- Locks out all outside remote control signals while you're away
- Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed