Liftmaster Homelink Repeater Kit
LiftMaster® Homelink® Repeater Kit
The LiftMaster® Homelink® Repeater Kit is to be used with vehicles that have been equipped with Homelink and need to be programmed to a Chamberlain MyQ®, Craftsman Assurelink® or LiftMaster MyQ® garage door opener or operator. Included you’re your purchase is the Homelink® remote, receiver and programming instructions.
Installation Quick Facts:
- You can only install one repeater per home regardless of how many garage doors you own
- You can use different Homelink buttons in your vehicle if programming multiple devices
- The Homelink® remote included in this repeater kit will not operate your garage door; you must program the Homelink® buttons in your vehicle.
- If you are utilizing your vehicles Homelink® controls with a garage door opener or gate operator that has a battery backup, it recommended that you place your original programmed remote in your glove box, just in case there is a power outage and you need to access your home.
Homelink® Repeater Features:
- Can accept non-compatible Homelink® signals and convert them into Security+ 2.0 compatible signals
- Compatible with vehicles that are equipped with Homelink® (check your vehicles’ user manual for specific programming instructions)
- Can be used to operate more than one Security+ 2.0 garage door opener or gate operator
- For more information on the Homelink® repeater, and to find out if your needs require one, please visit the Homelink® website.